Nerfed?

DarkAkra

has the final boss of the JK quest been nerfed. Through lvl 1-50 I heard how difficult he is, how he is piss easy, but i finally got to him and beat him first go. T7 went down to the second lot of clones and even after that it was easy.

I am a lvl 48 guardian.

Has anyone else found it too easy and anti-climactic. I had much more challenge against the final boss of the trooper campaign.

has the final boss of the JK quest been nerfed. Through lvl 1-50 I heard how difficult he is, how he is piss easy, but i finally got to him and beat him first go. T7 went down to the second lot of clones and even after that it was easy.

I am a lvl 48 guardian.

Has anyone else found it too easy and anti-climactic. I had much more challenge against the final boss of the trooper campaign.

I remember when the game was released he was ridiculously hard. Had annoying spells that needed to be interrupted at all costs, spawned mobs that needed to be killed asap (AoE attacks did not affect them) and T7 was downright useless. I suppose he was nerfed since then because I spent 30ish minutes on last fight trying to figure out a tactic that worked. Oh well:rolleyes: