Some Thoughts on "Soon"

Pedra

I think the recent flurry of Community outreach is great, I really do, but it's a small band-aid on a gaping wound. And if there's not something tangible provided to the community "soon", there won't be much of a playing community left. My guild, at peak, about 30 days after launch, was about 250 strong, today it's about 10 active players. And PvP on my server is none existent. It takes about 2 days to get a PvP daily done.

If there aren't some major real quality of life changes "soon", I'm going to be joining the vast majority of my dead guild. I don't want to do that, but no character transfers, no merged servers, no established timelines, etc, and being stuck on a dead server just isn't fun any more. When am I going to cancel my account and move on, you ask?

Soon.

On topic suggestion: Make the changes sooner than later or give us some concrete deadlines.

Edited by Pedra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.