What's the Gay Agenda?

Zintiel

First of all read:

http://www.gamepolitics.com/2012/06/01/electronic-arts-declares-june-lgbt-pride-month

After EA was voted the worst company in America, they responded by pointing the finger at others and then by saying it was a group that was focused on hatred of the gay community

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/04/05/ea-in-full-damage-control-mode-points-to-anti-gay-hate-mail/

Now they declare this 'LGBT pride month' oddly coinciding with the expected release of the patch that finally brings some long anticipated features to this game. I hardly believe this is coincidence.

Is this picking a fight with groups against gay rights? Or is this preparation to say that anyone who disapproves of the coming patch is a homophobe? Why are they using people and their personal decisions to further their company's success (or failure)? Why is EA so involved in politics when this is a company that's just supposed to produce fun games for people to play?

I honestly support adding same gender relationships to this game, it's a little strange that a company which supposedly is pro gay rights has been so against it. Yet at the same time, it seems to me they are just using this as a political move to discredit people's opinions, and it would seem to cause more harm than help.

EA is not making the game, Bioware is.

As of October 2011, the BioWare group consists of six studios: BioWare Edmonton, BioWare Austin, BioWare Mythic, BioWare Montreal, BioWare Ireland,[2] and BioWare San Francisco (formerly EA2D).[3] It comprises the RPG/MMO Group within Electronic Arts, with Muzyka, EA Senior VP and the Group General Manager and Zeschuk EA VP and Group Creative Officer of the BioWare Group; co-founder/Doctor Yip left in early 1997 to return to medicine.

2 kinds of people in the world. Those that rise above and elevate themselves and those who lower everyone else down to there levels. When I see threads like these, I think of the latter. Want attention, do something positive with your time instead of pointing fingers.

Want to be equal then your gonna have to take your lumps like everyone else and not complain every time something doesn't go your way. That's life, deal with it.

2 kinds of people in the world. Those that rise above and elevate themselves and those who lower everyone else down to there levels. When I see threads like these, I think of the latter. Want attention, do something positive with your time instead of pointing fingers.

Want to be equal then your gonna have to take your lumps like everyone else and not complain every time something doesn't go your way. That's life, deal with it.

What does it matter, no matter someones orientation, when the game fails no one will be able to play!

First of all read:

http://www.gamepolitics.com/2012/06/01/electronic-arts-declares-june-lgbt-pride-month

After EA was voted the worst company in America, they responded by pointing the finger at others and then by saying it was a group that was focused on hatred of the gay community

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/04/05/ea-in-full-damage-control-mode-points-to-anti-gay-hate-mail/

Now they declare this 'LGBT pride month' oddly coinciding with the expected release of the patch that finally brings some long anticipated features to this game. I hardly believe this is coincidence.

Is this picking a fight with groups against gay rights? Or is this preparation to say that anyone who disapproves of the coming patch is a homophobe? Why are they using people and their personal decisions to further their company's success (or failure)? Why is EA so involved in politics when this is a company that's just supposed to produce fun games for people to play?

I honestly support adding same gender relationships to this game, it's a little strange that a company which supposedly is pro gay rights has been so against it. Yet at the same time, it seems to me they are just using this as a political move to discredit people's opinions, and it would seem to cause more harm than help.

All the problems in the game and you are worrie about this? Are you here for the game of the politics of the company?

What is funny is the fact that Bioware and EA are the most supportive companies about same-sex relationships that I know of: Dragon Age, Mass Effect 3 (1&2 if you count Asari), Bioware even wanted it in Kotor with Juhani but LucasArts wouldn't let them. This whole thread seems pointless. Edited by Tuscad

What is funny is the fact that Bioware and EA are the most supportive companies about same-sex relationships that I know of: Dragon Age, Mass Effect 3 (1&2 if you count Asari), Bioware even wanted it in Kotor with Juhani but LucasArts wouldn't let them. This whole thread seems pointless.

So Lucasarts is the real hate group?

All this gay pride and LGBT nonsense is way out of hand. DC comics announced that the Green Lantern is now gay...huge fail. Everyday on the internet someone "comes out".

won't be long until aquaman comes out of the wa.. er closet.. er water?