Proodf that Assassin/Shadow Tanks are OP

Wrthlessnoob

Quote: Originally Posted by nfzdj

I'm probably someone from the support server or GM killed in PvP or varzone and they both decided to take revenge on the server

I can assure you that our personal experiences within the game never affect the way tickets are handled, everything is done to policy and is investigated properly. On a side note, while I can not discuss my colleagues, I can safely say that within PvP I rarely get killed, as I play an Assassin Tank.

Thank You.

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

P.S. (Don't exactly take this seriously, but I found it somewhat funny as many players find assassin/shadow tanks to be op, and someone from Bioware is confirming this.) This was posted in a thread with the poster claiming he was forced a name change unfairly.

Good tanks with good teams shouldn't die regardless of whether you think they are op or not...

This type of thread is why no one from BW wants to comment on anything because it gets turned around like this. The rep was clearly trying to lighten the mood of the player who was raging about his 4 letter name with no vowels getting flagged as against the terms. I'm just happy that they cared enough to decipher the player's rant in the first place to comment and offer help (the same BW rep passed the issue along for the player and specifically commented on this). Tankasins are a great class in PVP and I've seen skilled players absolutely decimate other teams, but one offhanded joke by someone from BW does not confirm that they are OP. Hopefully they close this thread before you even get a chance to read my response.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.