ugly armor

Arhynok

So no new gear with update 1.3, just aug slots...very disappointing. Seems like everyone I encounter in game thinks armor is ugly, especially the war hero sets, and I agree. Not sure where BW got there concept artists but maybe they need to learn that sometimes less is more, keep it simple. I would suggest putting the jacket that the security key vendor on republic fleet is wearing into the game as modifiable armor. It actually looks good, it doesn't have the life preserver look that all the other smuggler and scoundrel jackets have like gunslinger's jacket, eliminator jacket, etc...etc... Hope to see future gear soon that looks a lot better than what we currently have.

So no new gear with update 1.3, just aug slots...very disappointing. Seems like everyone I encounter in game thinks armor is ugly, especially the war hero sets, and I agree. Not sure where BW got there concept artists but maybe they need to learn that sometimes less is more, keep it simple. I would suggest putting the jacket that the security key vendor on republic fleet is wearing into the game as modifiable armor. It actually looks good, it doesn't have the life preserver look that all the other smuggler and scoundrel jackets have like gunslinger's jacket, eliminator jacket, etc...etc... Hope to see future gear soon that looks a lot better than what we currently have.

Do you like it at the moment or not mate.

its hard for me to find fault with the game, especialy things i just cant stand,( my swtor blinkers made it hard to focus)

i think id make the effort to grind the harder stuff in the game if i could bring myself to dress my toon in this stuff,

i run around in the ulgo noble social kit, so take my opinion with a pinch of salt :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.