Guild server merging

Leeaustin

I really hope they will let guilds move over otherwise it will be very difficult to get everyone over!

If you can only go over alone its going to make it harder having to recruit again buying bank tabs etc

I really hope they will let guilds move over otherwise it will be very difficult to get everyone over!

If you can only go over alone its going to make it harder having to recruit again buying bank tabs etc

This is a valid question I think. Whole guilds are going to want to be able to transfer who have put money into guild banks. Will they be able to move the guild, at least with the leader or will they just forfeit all of the money that was put into purchasing a bank and tabs?

My guild is wondering the same...we are all on the merge of quiting the game because of the server issues and are hoping the transfers can keep us around long term. You cant recruit people if they dont exsist on your server. We want to be able to join a high pop server. But dont feel we need to loose our guild name, tabs etc., just because Bioware and/or EA failed at creating the first M in MMO. We notice how every week at peak times the numbers get smaller and smaller on our fleet and truely hope Bioware and EA cn get this resolved before it's to late for most. We just dont need single transfers...Guild transfers of some sort are needed too.

We would gladly except it if at least the GM could move the guild, keep our name and tabs...reserve spots for members (even for a short time) so we can all get to the same server. Our biggest worry is us not all being able to transfer to a server together and destroying our raid team in the process.

Yeah I have noticed the serious drop in numbers of people on the server am on. trying to do anything which requires a group is becoming more and more impossible to achieve and am thinking ofl leaving the game for awhile.

Well I hope the devs or someone from Bioware can answer this!!!

Well it's definitely causing guild mergers. I know my guild is more than half not active anymore. Us remaining actives will probably join another guild. So guilds on light servers can grow through attrition. :-/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.