The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pyro Build Question

Bryntone

I was curious about any recommendations currently I am running with this build for my Pyro (PvE Only)

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301hMbZMsZfIobzGhMc.1

I was thinking about moving the 2points i have in Steely Resolve over to Hot Iron instead since a large chunk of my attacks are Flame Bursts I wasn't sure if i would benefit more from the direct 6% damage output on flamebursts or the overall aim increase...

Any Suggestions/Recommendations

- Remove the 3 points in Integrated Cardio Package, and add 1 more to GAJ and 2/2 Energy Rebounder.

- Remove the 2 points in Steely Resolve and add 2/2 Hot Iron.

This spec would be for PvE ONLY.

- Remove the 3 points in Integrated Cardio Package, and add 1 more to GAJ and 2/2 Energy Rebounder.

- Remove the 2 points in Steely Resolve and add 2/2 Hot Iron.

This spec would be for PvE ONLY.

Thanks for the input, I'm unable to move 2 points from Cardio to energy rebounder, cause i need the points lower in the tree,

As far as PvE only, I don't PvP so thats fine with me.

Thanks for the input, I'm unable to move 2 points from Cardio to energy rebounder, cause i need the points lower in the tree,

As far as PvE only, I don't PvP so thats fine with me.

Oh yea, I never really NOT taken Sweltering Heat. Cardio is such a waste of points though. I would honestly go with 4/6/31 while skipping Hot Iron. Loose Cardio and take Sweltering Heat, GAJ, Energy Rebounder. Thermal Detonator will more than make up for Hot Iron, both in sustained and burst. Just make sure it is always part of your rotation.

I agree, drop Cardio Package and pick up Sweltering Heat. With the spec you've got your flame burst adds 60% chance to unlock a heat free RS and a 100% chance to trigger your combustible Gas Cylinder, if active. If you choose to make these changes then Hot Iron would definitely be viable. The points in Steely Resolve would be better used acquiring Thermal Detonator and some Hot Iron I think. Energy rebounder also great if you're tanking for Mako or getting up close and personal in FP's etc.

Heres a guide I made for one of the specs I use on my Pyrotech, PvP but also good for PVE.

it's abit long winded but you can skip :D Hope it helps!