The secret to Palpatine's power

Aurbere

Have any of you heard how Palpatine became so powerful. Well I'll tell you. The secret to his power lies with John Williams.

Deep in the recesses of John Williams brain lies an evil alter-ego that calls itself the Anti-John Williams. When this old wrinkly version of Williams saw his chance, he bestowed upon Palpatine the Power of the Wrinkles(the Dark Side of the Power of the Beard). When Palpatines true face was revealed so too was his true power. Empowered by the Anti-JW, Palpatine blasted Windu with the most powerful Force Lightning ever wielded.

Palpatine would later use these new powers to make his Empire and take over the galaxy. It was only when John Williams grew tired of his alter-ego that he blasted a powerful note to rid the world of the Anti-JW.

*This is just for fun. Why not poke fun at Palpatines wrinkly face and use the true master of Star Wars to do it :D Because JW is the TRUE master of Star Wars. Whenever George wanted to do something in Star Wars he asked JW

Edited by Aurbere

You forget, John Williams doesn't need therapy and that he only left his anti self out to have a good laugh because he created it. When he got bored, he struck a note and his anti self was gone forever.

Right. I wanted to make John Williams more human, but that's impossible. John is everything a man should be and more. I'll edit my OP.