The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Introductions Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Wyrmsfire

Hi everyone! Welcome to Star Wars: The Old Republic! I hope you are all as excited as I am to play the game. We've waited for years for this day, and it is finally here!

I'm a roleplayer from the West Coast, and I'll be playing on a few of the RP servers. Most notably the Lord Adraas and Vrook Lamar servers. I plan on playing all classes at least once, but I think I'll be concentrating on one Republic and one Empire character to start.

I've been playing MMOs since 1997 with Ultima Online where I was on the Atlantic and Catskills servers. Since then I've played most major MMOs including EQ1 and 2, Asheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, SWG, and WoW. I truly love the community that can be found within the game and hope to be able to meet as many of you as possible.

I'm most looking forward to the Legacy system and seeing what rewards Bioware has in store for us in that system.

What about you? What are you most looking forward to? Come on in and say hello. Introduce yourself to the community! Don't be shy!

Edited by Wyrmsfire

Hey Wyrmsfire. I am also on the West Coast (Nor-cal). My guild though is east Coast, so we are on Jedi Covenant. I will probably stick to republic for a logn while, and then switch over to Empire later on when I have pretty much finished Republic. Can't wait to get home from work and start playing.