another patch another joke...

Terrorgirl

is not enough the patches are on prime times on EU ...but when they come online ...60% of EU serverS are offline while...the american servers are all of them online....nice joke ...

ps:you get what you looked for...more frustated ppl

Edited by Terrorgirl

is not enough the patches are on prime times on EU ...but 60% of server are offline while...the american servers are all of them online....nice joke ...

9am-2pm=prime time for you?

Good thing you don't live in NZ or Australia where the game is always down during the real prime time.

Good thing you don't live in NZ or Australia where the game is always down during the real prime time.

what i wanted to point out is just this: ALL american servers are ONLINE while EUROPE most important servers are down( the others online are ridiculous low on population except 1)

QFE

Servers are usually up in the EU by the time I get home from work, even after extended maintenance. Seems fine to me.

Maybe that tells you something, maybe not.

H.

is not enough the patches are on prime times on EU ...but when they come online ...60% of EU serverS are offline while...the american servers are all of them online....nice joke ...

Noon is NOT prime time. Prime Time is in the evenings, say 6pm to 12am cet. The current patch times only bother those, who do not have a day job or dont go to school.

So sorry, you can rave all you want about this, but it will not change. Get a dayjob or go back to school or whatever and you wont even notice the patch times.

Noon is NOT prime time. Prime Time is in the evenings, say 6pm to 12am cet. The current patch times only bother those, who do not have a day job or dont go to school.

So sorry, you can rave all you want about this, but it will not change. Get a dayjob or go back to school or whatever and you wont even notice the patch times.

mate... by the way you say it there is 1 prime time in the entire world for you... and ps: include the so called 9 am-2pm + the next hours wich they will be offline...now tell me it will be (prime time) here too?

That 'ok' for you to defend this, though right ? after all I bet your Americans, or have your toons on U.S servers, so what would you care, ?! your 'not' affected by this down time if that's the case. Any server patches should be synchronised with each other, so no one has more down time than other servers, in other locations. I don't buy the time zone argument at all really.

Close, Swede with my toons on Luka Sene...

you then off all people should be asking 'why', and not defending the de-synchronisations on server patches. I am not trying to single you out in this thread, or anything like that, but a little bit of EU unity would be cool actually. Your missing game time too after all !

you then off all people should be asking 'why', and not defending the de-synchronisations on server patches. I am not trying to single you out in this thread, or anything like that, but a little bit of EU unity would be cool actually. Your missing game time too after all !

you ask to much from the wrong guy...his server is online he is just here for trolling...

you ask to much from the wrong guy...his server is online he is just here for trolling...

Trolling? Just because my(and 99% of the rest of the gaming community) don't think 9am->2pm are prime time...and like I wrote, I feel sorry for our oceanic friends that gets their prime time ruined.

Greetings everyone!

Since we have a few active threads on this topic, we are going to close this and ask that you please continue your discussion in the following:

Regarding the impact of today's extended maintenance:

Regarding the general discussion of impact of weekly maintenance on the EU community:

Thank you!