And once again, Europe gets screwed over Maintainance times

Yoshiblade

MMO's really are like crack to some people.
*scratch scratch scratch* what? no they aren't! nuthin like crack man. wuddya on about? *scratch scratch* I NEED MY HIT!!!!

:D

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, ? are you saying that what, were either kids, or nerds.. :rolleyes:

ok if your a paying customer, and you see that some customers are receiving the same service you should be, but can't access that service, because of a technical problem that is on going, according to you, they are nerds or 'self entitled' kids complaining.

Please don't 'ever' get a job in CS, honestly. ;)

BS.

You dont read people in the states screaming "OMG!!! OUR SERVERS ARE DOWN BUT THE EURO SERVERS ARE UP!! HOW DARE THEY!!!"

Thats the difference.

You all can be upset or not be upset but its part of life in an MMO but this Euro entitlement nonsense gets on every bodies nerves.

Dont like the way a NA based company handles its game. Go play one based in the EURO zone.

BS.

You dont read people in the states screaming "OMG!!! OUR SERVERS ARE DOWN BUT THE EURO SERVERS ARE UP!! HOW DARE THEY!!!"

Thats the difference.

You all can be upset or not be upset but its part of life in an MMO but this Euro entitlement nonsense gets on every bodies nerves.

Dont like the way a NA based company handles its game. Go play one based in the EURO zone.

i never seen the us server down and eu ones up

I still find it mildly amusing (and more annoying) to read the devtracker during a break at work, and find people whining about a server outage at that time, some going so far as to call it primetime (I'm sure someone in this thread did).

The kneejerk reaction is "get a job".

The other reaction is "get a life".

If your life gets reduced to such a degree of meaninglessness that you need to complain about a game being unavailable for a certainly limited amount of time on an almost-summer day, I truly feel sorry for you.

I still find it mildly amusing (and more annoying) to read posts like yours on a normal day and find people whining about other people whining cause they are paying for a service that doesn't get delivered as it should.

I still find it mildly amusing (and more annoying) to read the devtracker during a break at work, and find people whining about a server outage at that time, some going so far as to call it primetime (I'm sure someone in this thread did).

The kneejerk reaction is "get a job".

The other reaction is "get a life".

If your life gets reduced to such a degree of meaninglessness that you need to complain about a game being unavailable for a certainly limited amount of time on an almost-summer day, I truly feel sorry for you.

Glad you find it amusing and annoying however

The kneejerk reaction is "get a job" - i have a great well payed job thank you very much.

The other reaction is "get a life". - i have a life, a gorgeous wife and 2 great kids thank you.

If your life gets reduced to such a degree of meaninglessness that you need to complain about a game being unavailable for a certainly limited amount of time - took the afternoon off said well payed job to enjoy some quiet TOR time while said gorgeous wife and great kids were at work/school.

almost-summer day - dunno where you are but been pissing down all day here.

So i'll moan all i like thank you very much.

I still find it mildly amusing (and more annoying) to read posts like yours on a normal day and find people whining about other people whining cause they are paying for a service that doesn't get delivered as it should.

Im glad you can find some amusement. Im well aware of the small tinge of hypocrisy in my post however it doesnt make what I said any less true.

Hello all,

We know this is a topic that people feel strongly about. However, we do expect you to be respectful toward one another - even if you do not agree. Name calling, inciting flames and negative reactions, and rude comments will not be tolerated. If you see someone breaking the rules, please report the post so we can take care of it.

In case there are those who missed Allison's posts in this thread, we've included them below:

Hey everyone - we're working on bringing these servers back up as quickly as we can and apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience in the meantime, and please make sure to check the maintenance thread for updates as soon as they become available - we'll update with any further information we get: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=465008

Thanks again for your patience, everyone. We're working to get more information regarding when the affected servers will be back online. As soon as we have more information (including an estimate as to when we'll bring them back up), we'll let you know right away. We apologize again for the inconvenience.

Because of the way our servers are structured across the various datacenters, it is possible for technical issues to affect some servers but not others. This doesn't mean that we're able to take only some servers down to deploy updates to the game as a whole – the way the game and updating it for all players works right now requires us to bring all the servers down when we make updates to the game. Right now, we are working as quickly as we can to make your servers available for play, and we'll get more information for you as soon as we can.

Seriously, ? are you saying that what, were either kids, or nerds.. :rolleyes:

ok if your a paying customer, and you see that some customers are receiving the same service you should be, but can't access that service, because of a technical problem that is on going, according to you, they are nerds or 'self entitled' kids complaining.

Please don't 'ever' get a job in CS, honestly. ;)

:rak_02: You so missed the point here, although I thought it was clear , so…

Let’s just assume that ….

And

For the sake of conversation, let’s say I agree…

mean anything to you?

I never said I agree to that point of view and in fact I strongly disagree but even if that was true the accusers should have no reason to be here..

So plz point your arrows elsewhere friend :rak_cool:

Edited by Aigeas

name a day its happend dd/mm/2012

Let me check my logs.....

Get out of here. There were multiple times, especially during the first month when the Euro servers were up and the NA were down. In fact, out entire raid rolled on a german RP server to mess around while we waited to get back into game. This was also during prime time US.

Hello all,

We know this is a topic that people feel strongly about. However, we do expect you to be respectful toward one another - even if you do not agree. Name calling, inciting flames and negative reactions, and rude comments will not be tolerated. If you see someone breaking the rules, please report the post so we can take care of it.

In case there are those who missed Allison's posts in this thread, we've included them below:

Yes, yes all very good and all, BUT do you have a rough ETA at the very least?

Hello all,

ill not be negative then, i love maintanence =p

I will not reroll again on a empty server just to waste some hours of my life...

I will not reroll again on a empty server just to waste some hours of my life...

bart's style.