Assault Spec and new level 50

joeypesci

I have 3500 ranked warzone comms saved and 2000 warzone comms. I'm about to ding 50, can anyone suggest what to get ranked warzone wise and battlemaster wise with my saved comms?

Thanks

There are several ways to do this.

You can buy the Chest Piece to match your armor to something cool, or purchase the Assault Cannon which would probably be the biggest upgrade.

Another option would be to buy the implants or earpiece since these are likely huge upgrades. Whatever you do, purchase the recruit gear for any slot you don't have WH or BM.

Thanks for suggestions. Was thinking the implants and ear piece first to get most expertise than would if just brought the cannon.

Cannon is 151 Expertise, the biggest gain possible for a single piece. It's more than if you bought two implants or an implant/earpiece. I'd focus on the armor pieces, the implants/earpiece/relics are all minor upgrades to BM.

Is Eliminator the stuff I'm looking for? I was thinking it was as I like Assault as I can do nice damage on the move and burn annoying stealth Ops. I've got just over 100% accuracy which I was thinking was good to look at or should I be looking at other stats?

Is Eliminator the stuff I'm looking for? I was thinking it was as I like Assault as I can do nice damage on the move and burn annoying stealth Ops. I've got just over 100% accuracy which I was thinking was good to look at or should I be looking at other stats?

As DPS you can go with either Combat Medic or Eliminator for the Cannon. For the Armor you want Eliminator, but you'll eventually buy a few pieces elsewhere to get the right mods. However that is really really far down the road for you.

Personally I like the Eliminator Cannon because it has power over Crit. Critical Rating is a trap because it hits its point of diminishing return pretty quickly. Your choice though, they are both very good.

Ah the nasty, *****y world of over geared 50. Just had first match after hitting 50, new what would happen but I've paid for the game as much as anyone (as someone mentioned) two people rage quit asking "what the f was I doing there". All because I had just my standard gear on.

3 people left on our side on that match. The *****y mentality. We won anyway but it's not the point.

This is why, despite have a decent geared shadow. The world of PvP 50 isn't that nice.

How do you get the ranked? I do a bunch of PvP, and never seen anyone get any ranked commendations, but then again, I havent been online for about a month.

Two ways, you can do the daily/weekly quests which give 99 WZ and 99 Ranked WZ Coms each. You can also trade your WZ Coms into Ranked WZ Coms at a 3:1 ratio starting at Valor 40.

It is a incredibly long and tedious grind requiring something along the lines of 30,000 Ranked Coms or close to 100,000 WZ Coms when you factor in the cost of the BM gear needed to actually purchase full WH gear.

I like to get the chest piece so I can match it to the rest of the armor and not run around with a big "I'm wearing recruit gear" target on. After that I get either a couple WH implants or 1 implant + 1 ear. However, the main hand is going to be the biggest upgrade. That was the first WH piece that I bought. Also, when you get to the point of buying WH remember that you only have to trade in the shell of your BM pieces. It's expensive to rip out the mods, but totally worth it IMO.

Happy Hunting

I like to get the chest piece so I can match it to the rest of the armor and not run around with a big "I'm wearing recruit gear" target on. After that I get either a couple WH implants or 1 implant + 1 ear. However, the main hand is going to be the biggest upgrade. That was the first WH piece that I bought. Also, when you get to the point of buying WH remember that you only have to trade in the shell of your BM pieces. It's expensive to rip out the mods, but totally worth it IMO.

Happy Hunting

Great tip, I'm glad you posted that.

Happy Hunting

this is what i did after getting my BM gun first.

the gun is the hugest upgrade really.