Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Server transfers will hurt more than anything else?

Thekze

With people all transfering over Jedi Covenant // The Fatman, i just hope you guys planned something when dead servers become worse than what they are right now.

Makes sense?

Edited by Thekze

With people all transfering over Jedi Covenant // The Fatman, i just hope you guys planned something when dead servers become worse than what they are right now.

Makes sense?

i doubt fatman or jedi covernant will be open for server transfers..so your question is moot....

I hope you are right... but I have my doubts too, only the other way around.

nah they wouldn't do something like that. More likely they will take 3 or 4 light servers and allow people to transfer into 1 specfic light server making it Heavy.

Also by adding free server transfers it will bring back some people.

I hope you are right... but I have my doubts too, only the other way around.

why would they let people transfer into the two servers that are healthy currently..it is dumb to even consider that as an option.. the best bet would be to shore up the other servers to high or full

Question is why would anyone want to transfer to an already dead server? Many have already rerolled on Fatman, Jedi and other servers and want to bring their 50's over asap. Those people do not wish to leave a highly populated server to go to a dead one.

The people who have not rerolled are the ones in trouble. No one will transfer to your dead server and most likely you will not be able to transfer to a high pop serer. So how are trasnfers going to help you? BW has to take the reigns here and make some official "transfer to" servers and just move everyone that wants a transfer there.

Still think they should merge servers first though.

why would they let people transfer into the two servers that are healthy currently..it is dumb to even consider that as an option.. the best bet would be to shore up the other servers to high or full

To allow people to play together... by now alomst everyone has a char on one of the top servers... people want to play there... that'S why I think BioWare could people let transfer the rest of their legacy there.

Edited by Drudenfusz

To allow people to play together... by now alomst everyone has a char on one of the top servers... people want to play there... that'S why I think BioWare could people let transfer the rest of their legacy there.

thats what the paid transfers are for.. you want a transfer to fatman you pay for it.. simple as pie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.