My day in SW:TOR

SmokinBuda

If your queue is hours long, i would honestly just re-roll on a new server. :/

Longest I've had is about an hour on Corellian Run, or 30 minutes on Darth Bandon. I can live with those.

Man I'd hate to be on your server

Got assigned to Tomb of Freedon Nadd with my guild and the entire community I played WAR and Rift with..10-15 guilds.

Not an option to re-roll im afraid.

ehm yes I do..maybe you dont..but I do.

Thats sort of the whole idea of an MMO

The whole idea of an Mmorpg is people being able to connect online to an amazing gameworld where they can kill stuff and have fun (and so many other things)

But guilds are just an added feature - It's not the "point" or "reason" for the Mmorpg.

MMORPG = Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game...

Not "Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Guilds"..

My point = No one HAVE to have a guild - it's just a choice ;)

Just my opinion anyway.

I think you missed a key portion to his post.. 10-15 guilds worth of people he's played multiple games with.. that's like saying you can get a new job but you can never see your family again or live in the same country as them.

I think you missed a key portion to his post.. 10-15 guilds worth of people he's played multiple games with.. that's like saying you can get a new job but you can never see your family again or live in the same country as them.

No it's not. It's like saying "Meet new people, make new friends"

Which part of <I´ve been queued 90% of the time since invite>,didnt you understand?

And what part of chose a different server did you not understand? Bottom line is no one wants to hear you cry about your queue time, because everyone is having the same issue. Bioware is aware, and they are working on the issue.

And what part of chose a different server did you not understand? Bottom line is no one wants to hear you cry about your queue time, because everyone is having the same issue. Bioware is aware, and they are working on the issue.

-And then we are back to comic I posted in the first place

No it's not. It's like saying "Meet new people, make new friends"

You must not have come from a tight-knit community in another game.. I had a tight-knight community server on SWG and brought some of them over into a guild with me. I can't imagine just abandoning them.

The whole idea of an Mmorpg is people being able to connect online to an amazing gameworld where they can kill stuff and have fun (and so many other things)

But guilds are just an added feature - It's not the "point" or "reason" for the Mmorpg.

MMORPG = Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game...

Not "Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Guilds"..

My point = No one HAVE to have a guild - it's just a choice ;)

Just my opinion anyway.

its posts like these that are gonna make me quit the game. I cant beleive bioware has this many fanboys :rolleyes:

You must not have come from a tight-knit community in another game.. I had a tight-knight community server on SWG and brought some of them over into a guild with me. I can't imagine just abandoning them.

Not saying abandon them. Saying play a different server until the issues are fixed.

Not saying abandon them. Saying play a different server until the issues are fixed.

"It is an option. You don't need a guild to enjoy the game."

Sounds pretty absolute. Just saying, you were pretty harsh on the guy for wanting to play with his friends. :jawa_angel:

"It is an option. You don't need a guild to enjoy the game."

Sounds pretty absolute. Just saying, you were pretty harsh on the guy for wanting to play with his friends. :jawa_angel:

Harsh because I, like a lot of others, are tired of seeing good information threads being flooded out by crying about queue times.

ehm yes I do..maybe you dont..but I do.

Thats sort of the whole idea of an MMO

Have you and your guild discussed moving to a different server? I understand not wanting to part from your guild. I was forced to re-roll on a diff server myself due to friends lack of communication. Their WoW guild(which i was not a member of) got placed on one server, and I played on a different server from day 1. :/

So now i'm a lvl 10 sith war again... But on the same server with friends.

Have you and your guild discussed moving to a different server? I understand not wanting to part from your guild. I was forced to re-roll on a diff server myself due to friends lack of communication. Their WoW guild(which i was not a member of) got placed on one server, and I played on a different server from day 1. :/

So now i'm a lvl 10 sith war again... But on the same server with friends.

Im part of a community that played 2 MMO´s before this together..it counts several 100 players on both sides divided into 10-15 guilds..Im not trying to be an arse when I say its not an option.

All I can say is I remember WoW having huge queue times in the Vanilla/BC era.. that got fixed over time. We're not even at launch yet. They're still trying to get all the servers optimized and bring up more as needed I'd be willing to bet we won't have many more problems in the coming weeks or month. Patience.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.