Anyone tried calling and asking for an xfer now?

Attilious

Just curious im sitting on my fleet at 857am my time and 557am server time bouncing between 0-5 ppl thats right it sais 0 and it struck me. If one called bioware and explained how much money you have invested in the game and now you cant even play. And with 1.3 at least a month away (unacceptable) because the populations are just to low to wait that long. What do you think there response would be if you asked to move your character now? I for one am valor 83 with full WH and have invested days into this character i am not going to re-roll on another server its frankly not my fault no one else is on, or that they all quit.

heres the SS of 0 not sure if you can see it but im rolling double monitors.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/marinegordon/sadface.png

Hi there,

As mentioned in this video, where Game Director James Ohlen highlights the upcoming Patch 1.3 features, Character Transfer will be part of 1.3.

Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for 1.3, although as announced a few days ago, it is now almost ready for deployment to the Public Test Server.

Hope this answers your question.

Since there is an ongoing discussion on this topic, we're closing this thread and asking you to continue your discussion on the upcoming free transfers in the thread linked below:

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

Edited by LexiCazam