Server merge needed to save pvp on our server

DarthVec

I am not sure about other servers but if we do not get a population back on ours the game will die for me, its taking sometimes 40 mins to have enough to do a warzone & then we may start with a full team of reps & 4 or 5 on the team of Imps, meaning the wz is lost before it starts.

Other times i just log off because we have no warzones going on at all, Friday night i seen 13 people on to do level 50 warzones, thats aweful:eek:

I have heard rumor we will see cross server warzones but not sure if thats true, but something needs to be done fast, i would not like to see good players leave because of this, me included i like the game but well whats is a guy to do if he logs off bored ya know?:(

I am assuming you haven't seen the already said news on all this??? Patch 1.3 will bring server transfers so either people from your server will transfer to higher pop servers or people will transfer to yours...though if your server is already dead I highly doubt people will be coming to you. But I believe in about a month maybe at most 2 we will see patch 1.3 which will solve server pop issues but as for cross server ques they have already had a Q&A session that said this is a last resort for them. So just give it a little more time and you'll be able to transfer :)

Hi DarthVec,

As stated by elduarte, we do have character transfers planned to be implemented for "early summer".

To help us consolidate discussion and keep the forums organized for the community we'd like to direct you to a few threads discussing this topic.

Most servers are dead - we need transfers now, not in early summer

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

Daniel Erickson reveals plan to merge into super-servers!

When will there be a SERVER MERGE?

You can also find more information on what is coming to Game Update 1.3 here:

Coming Soon to STAR WARS: The Old Republic