Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Carnage Marauder vs Vengeance Jugg

Trauglodyte

idk why everyone says marauders are over powered.... Yes they do have probably the best dps in comparision to a juggernaut, but the jugs survivability more than makes up for it. I'm only a lvl 23 vengeance jug and i cut down marauders like a freakin pinata, cuz they're so damn squishy

theres no point comparing classes until 50.

My scoundrel tears everyone up with his burst at level 40 but i know that wont be the case at 50.

I'd really like to get people's opinions on how they enjoy and see the two specs.

If you just want to experience the Sith Warrior story, level up a Marauder (I suggest Annihilation).

Reason for Marauder over the Juggernaut is simple... you will kill faster.

Solo leveling up a Juggernaut wasn't my cup of tea, and took too long.

Welp, I decided to go Juggernaut. I'm only lvl 16 so I might run up a baby Marauder to see if there is much of a difference in play style. But while the Marauder has a broader DPS too box, I rather like the overall brutality and defensive/control suite that the Juggy has.

Now, if my armor just didn't look exactly like a Marauder, I'd be much happier. But my fat Twi'leck Juggy looks awesome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.