Redesigned STAR TOURS attraction

I was at Disney World not that long ago. One of the places my family visited was Disney's Hollywood Studios. My brother and I went on STAR TOURS and discovered that the experience had been changed. Instead of the droid Rx, C-3PO is in the driver's seat. However, R2-D2 is the one controlling the ship throughout the experience. A silly yet funny thing is that one of the tourists is supposedly a spy wanted by the Empire. The transport escapes from a star destroyer and makes hyperspace jumps to Kashyyyk, Geonosis, and finally the Rebel fleet. Although I generally have reservations about making changes to something like this, I actually liked the new experience. Ironically, I think R2 is a better pilot than Rx despite both of them having similar traits.

yeah it's pretty amazing if you like Star Wars you MUST go on it. I've been on it about 20 times since it reoppend. Going back again next weekend to also do the Star Wars Weekend. Need to buy some more Star Wars crap at the Darth Mall.

What I really love is its random on where you go. There are 2 diferent starts, then 3 different middle parts and 3 different endings.

Edited by jarjarloves