Excellent Game

Caely

So not sure where to post this, but just wanted to throw out there how much I enjoy playing SWTOR - of course it helps I'm a big Star Wars fan, but the different story lines are just brilliant.

Thank you!

:csw_jabbapet:

It's a good game for it's first 6 months. There are flaws that the game needs to improve on, the game will get better, the game still has potential.(I'm not a star wars fan and I'm saying this.)

Same here. They game has its faults but its nothing I haven't seen in other games. Heres to the devs and may they bring us new content and concepts as quickly as they can.

Huge star wars fan by the way. original trilogy of course, pre 98 remakes

Edited by SvnStrSlm

Before this thread turns really ugly (again), I'd also like to write that I really love this game. I really enjoy this game, especially when I team with my wife. I'm really looking forward to 1.3 and 1.4. :)

I'd like to say this is a great game also! I just started playing and I have a level 30 powertech. I have played a couple of MMO's in the past (DAoC and WoW) and this game has great potential! I love the companion system and the scripted questing. PvP is great fun too.

I've been playing this game for a couple of months now and I'm loving it. It's my first MMO, but I love RPGs and I've been a fan of Bioware since Baldur's Gate. I hope they continue to support this game and I'm looking forward to 1.3.

I think the momentum has started to shift in the other direction, and things will turn around and the subscriber numbers will stabilize and slowly improve.

I have been playing this game since January. And... wow. I have enjoyed it more than any other game in recent memory. I love both the multiplayer aspects and the single player aspects. In short, it allows me to immerse myself in the Star Wars universe in the same way that KOTOR did back in the day but with a huge amount of story and MMO options that I never thought would be possible.

Are there issues? Sure. But as an old gamer, I haven't experienced anything really unexpected or even that detrimental. I think that perhaps they over estimated capacity which in a way is refreshing. If the reverse were true, full servers, unplayable lag etc. etc. the outcry would be deafening. As it is, I can at least enjoy myself while BW works out the kinks.

Kudos BW! Keep at it. You may see some subs return as you fix some of the problems. If not, at a minimum, you will see the population stabilize and continue to provide viable revenue streams that will justify the work and the obvious dedication.

Take a look at the population on the servers and I think you will see that most poeple disagree with your feelings on this game. I have played most of the on-line games for some years now and this game probably ranks as the biggest dissapointment of any on-line game I have ever played. That doesn't mean its the worst one I have played but it is the biggest dissapointment. I have also never seem players bail out of a game as fast as I hvae seen with SWOR. My playing time is dropping more and more and I soon will cancel. I just don't find this game entertaining and I don't see the developer any positive steps to fix it.

Take a look at the population on the servers and I think you will see that most poeple disagree with your feelings on this game. I have played most of the on-line games for some years now and this game probably ranks as the biggest dissapointment of any on-line game I have ever played. That doesn't mean its the worst one I have played but it is the biggest dissapointment. I have also never seem players bail out of a game as fast as I hvae seen with SWOR. My playing time is dropping more and more and I soon will cancel. I just don't find this game entertaining and I don't see the developer any positive steps to fix it.

Have you tried STO or Age of Conan? Those are massive disappointments, this game just needs time to develop more.