Update 1.3

ererin

I can't wait till update 1.3 comes out! I have a lvl 50 shadow in a PVE server, but then i found out that pvp servers are a lot more fun but it was to late. Now I can switch servers whenever I want! It is so cool. Also you can custom gear. I wonder what they are going to do for the alderran warzone?

Out of curiosity, where did you hear that PVP servers are more fun and what was the justification? I am just wondering this because there is zero none nade nichyevo open world PVP in the game.

Out of curiosity, where did you hear that PVP servers are more fun and what was the justification? I am just wondering this because there is zero none nade nichyevo open world PVP in the game.

PvP servers are more fun because you get to live under constant danger of being ganked and camped. Some people get a rush off that and to be honest, the only reason I'm not on a PvP server is because all my RL friends wanted PvE.

I'm excited for limiting leveling experience so I can do all the questing and story content on alts without becoming so overleveled I just ROFLstomp all the bits that are supposed to be challenging. Hopefully I can make it so that Space Missions and Flashpoints give me no experience.

Also, GROUP FINDER!!

PvP servers are more fun because you get to live under constant danger of being ganked and camped. Some people get a rush off that

Roger that! Not that it ever happened so far, but hey, it's possible!

I have my own questions about the 1.3 Char transfer,

I have a level 45 Sniper on a different server, that I would love to move over to the current server I inhabit,

However, a question arises in my mind about the legacy issue.

Is it just one legacy per server? That is why i have held off on my other char's as i do not not if it will be a conflicting issue, something that i hope will be addressed and answered soon.

I have my own questions about the 1.3 Char transfer,

I have a level 45 Sniper on a different server, that I would love to move over to the current server I inhabit,

However, a question arises in my mind about the legacy issue.

Is it just one legacy per server? That is why i have held off on my other char's as i do not not if it will be a conflicting issue, something that i hope will be addressed and answered soon.

Yes, one unique legacy per server.

Yes, one unique legacy per server.

Perhaps then a legacy being moved over will be assimilated into the new Legacy then, I am still going to hold off on getting any of my char's to legacy on the server I am currently on, so when my sniper does move over, there should be 0 chance of anything conflicting.

Perhaps then a legacy being moved over will be assimilated into the new Legacy then, I am still going to hold off on getting any of my char's to legacy on the server I am currently on, so when my sniper does move over, there should be 0 chance of anything conflicting.

The developers said that if you transfer characters from one server to a targeted server, you keep:

-the highest legacy level (ex.: lvl 15 vs lvl 34 -> lvl 34 from now on)

-every legacy bonuses unlocked on both legacies (i.e. they add up)

-the legacy name you had in the targeted server

the legacy with the furthest progression will take over. So if you have the Smith legacy on one server and the Doe on the other, and smith is further into legacy, smith will be the new legacy. Please note that even thoguh the Smith legacy has taken over unlocks from the doe legacy will still remain unlocked and added to the smith legacy. In other words the legacies are mergered as to give you the most benefit. This has been stated many times by the Devs. Please read the multiple articles available on the web.

I hope in this 1.3 patch developers will remove requirement valor lvl for orange craft armor, it will be very useful for game economy as a whole and for PVE players.

Why a empty craft armor for pve resource require valor lvl?

I hope in this 1.3 patch developers will remove requirement valor lvl for orange craft armor, it will be very useful for game economy as a whole and for PVE players.

Why a empty craft armor for pve resource require valor lvl?

Your talking about the battlemaster armor only I assume? I hope you know there is other orange gear that does not require valor lvl.