The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hello, New Girl here

Akii_Akii

I'm Candace and I wanted to say hello. I imagine this will be my new home inside my home when I've got tons of free time on my hands. I'll hopefully meet a lot of fun, interesting people to play along side, as well as I believe a couple people I already know. ^_^ I'm looking forward to playing this game and getting the mastery of all the keys down soon enough.

I'm Candace and I wanted to say hello. I imagine this will be my new home inside my home when I've got tons of free time on my hands. I'll hopefully meet a lot of fun, interesting people to play along side, as well as I believe a couple people I already know. ^_^ I'm looking forward to playing this game and getting the mastery of all the keys down soon enough.

Welcome to the community.

Depending on what server you rolled on I may or may not see you in game.

Main is on Sith Meditation Sphere, while I have a few alts on Ebon Hawk. :D

Welcome.

If you are just starting out as well as your friends and need a "home", rather server or guild, StarHawk Conglomerate on Sith Wyrm is looking for new people to join us. We are imperial pve based guild that runs everything as often as we can.

Of course, no pressure to be placed on your self or anyone at that. Just looking to extend a helpful hand to help ensure that more have fun.

If interested in the guild, feel free to contact me via forum email for more information.

Again, welcome to SW:TOR.

Edited by Rehneu

Greetings Akii_Akii and welcome to the forums!

New Player Help has a great community of people who enjoy helping out others. We have some wonderful resources you might enjoy. There is the New Player Guide and the Online Game Manual to get you started. We also have our handy New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources which showcases various links that might assist you.

We have several member created guides that might help out, too!

Additionally, depending on what you are interested in and what class you are paying, make sure to check out the various stickied threads in those areas! These are great resources of information, often created by fellow community members.

Hope that helps!

Welcome to the game. Hope you have as much fun as i do with it. If you are one Sword of Ajunta Pall (PvP-East) and you are republic, i may see you in game. If you are on my server and imperial, we will definitely meet...:jawa_evil: anywho, welcome and enjoy...:D

Welcome to the game. No matter what server you are on, if you have questions, please never hesitate to ask here or in the appropriate section on the forums. You can also PM (private message) me any time and I will do my best to assist you in any way possible.

I hope you and your friends enjoy the game and best wishes to you. :D