What type of character?

PanzerKpw

Most people think the Sith Assassin is a Rogue type of character, but is it really?

I still can't really decide on what class to play, but doesn't the Assassin play like a hybrid melee/Force user with imbued weapons etc.?

I'm not too fond on stealth really, I wish to play something like what they call in WoW an enhancement shaman. Imbueing weapons and occassionally throw in a Force ability.

Not going to sugar coat it before level 20 madness flatout sucks for everything but after you get Death field madness begins to take off.

It's not an obvious pvp spec like the rage tree (sith warrior) for example but it has some pvp talents. But imo yeah madness is perfectly viable for pve.

From what I can see gameplay wise it looks very familliar to a mutilate rogue. I haven't actually reached level 10 yet but from videos it seems to play the same way. However, I believe Deception does imbue their weapons like the shammy in WoW. So, it's a balance of different classes. :)

If you are looking for an enhancement shammy style of what you have described then a Madness hybrid would be your best option as it does not rely upon stealth as much if at all over Deception. Saying that there are a few abilities that the assassin gets needs to be in stealth to use most of those are WoW Rogue style utilities like a Sap like ability.

Madness will be fine as a PvE option.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.