This is still a great game

soldenal

Mcdonalds has sold billions of hamburgers.

Do you really think they make the best burger?

Actually, when it comes to opinion-based matters like food or video games, I believe it is the one who sells the most that can be "considered" the best. I personally don't like WoW, but it has the biggest player base out of all MMOs, even after almost 8 years. Some people also think that McDonalds' burgers really are the best. I personally think that you can get much better burgers from almost anywhere, but at the end of the day, it's the amount of profit made that matters.

TOR is dying and it's definitely not the best MMO on the market by any standard that's not your opinion.

So the OP thinks this is a great game because he barely logs in and barely plays.

I'm sure logging in once a week for a few hours is worth a monthly sub :rolleyes:

Why not? If you buy a cup of espresso from Starbucks even just once a week, that easily cost more per month.

Tell me playing a game you like a few hours a week worth less than a cup of espresso once per week?

If you pay with the lower rate of around 10 bucks a month for 6 months sub, that's pretty good deal if you ask me.

Once they add more content sure I will play more.

I like this game, just wish I had people to play with.

I am in the largest Republic guild left on our server, and we still don't have enough 50's online at one time to do an operation.

Makes me sad. :(

Edited by malevs

Why not? If you buy a cup of espresso from Starbucks even just once a week, that easily cost more per month.

Tell me playing a game you like a few hours a week worth less than a cup of espresso once per week?

If you pay with the lower rate of around 10 bucks a month for 6 months sub, that's pretty good deal if you ask me.

Once they add more content sure I will play more.

Yeah, you're exactly right! It's also way cheaper than getting designer haircuts, a new car, and a college education. Talk about value!

Wow is dying because blizzard for some reason cannot improve on the original concept.In fact the D3 is nothing but a rehearsal of D2. When wow first came out it was the best mmo of its time.But if you look for differences in game play between cata and BC you will notice no difference except improved mechanics. As a friend once told me : when i was level 1 i killed boars when i was level 60 in outland i killed gosh darn fell boars.

Tor is not yet mature and BW needs to learn to cater to the casual player. That means including cross server WZ and OPS. And with some more content this game can easily outshine WoW

Edited by Jaigen