"Legacy" quests...?

oscardeleon

Wouldn't it be cool if your characters (those in the same Legacy) could meet and do some sort of quest together?

Think about it. You have a Jedi Knight and a Trooper that are supposed to be allies. Fine. Then why don't day, after both reach a certain XP level, meet at the Rep Fleet or at some planet and do a quest together. Of course, one would be an NPC and you control the other, but it would be great if there could me a side story of them meeting and actually playing out that "alliance" forming.

Or...have a Jedi Knight and a Sith Warrior have a fight or "debate" over a young force-sensitive to make them follow the light/dark side...just an idea.

Of course, the characters would have to be force to an equal-level type of thing to make it fair...especially if your going to have combat between the two.

I know it opens too many possibilities to follow every existing character pair/class/relationship combination and it can become unmanageable quickly. But start small and work your way up.

Bioware, if you're reading this. Feel 100% free to use this idea for any future game updates, I'll be ok just playing it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.