Zealous strike bugged?

dcgregorya

Oddly enough someone told me this interrupted people - so I gave it a shot and it did actually interrupt the enemy cast bar. However, not consistently. I've used it to interrupt many times and it seems like it has a 1/2 success rate. Anyone know if this is supposed to interrupt or not? My guess is no (no mention of it in description).

Never noticed that bug, although Zealous Strike sometimes just never wants to activate and i just sit there hammering my zealous strike button while my guy gets halfway through the animation before stopping.

Oddly enough someone told me this interrupted people - so I gave it a shot and it did actually interrupt the enemy cast bar. However, not consistently. I've used it to interrupt many times and it seems like it has a 1/2 success rate. Anyone know if this is supposed to interrupt or not? My guess is no (no mention of it in description).

i know this is pretty much common sense but did you even read the skill??? No where on it says its an interrupt.

Someone else probably interupted him when you were fighting him/her..resulting in you thinking it did so, as no ZS does not interupt.