Being able to change your character's appearance

Gyat

There are a few things that would be nice to have in game, to name a few: swimming (maybe fishing also), day/night, weather, sitting, etc. :p. But at the moment a cool idea would be a bartender, plastic surgeon NPC or a vanity mirror or someting that allows you to change your appearance after character creation (hair, color, skin, tatoos, etc). What do you think?

We've got reports of a barber shop being in the works, but not too many details on how or when this will be implemented.

Consequently, I fully support being able to change your character's appearance in-game after creation. (Heck, even RuneScape has this!)

I would rather they add the ability to a crafting profession to try and help the player economy. Cybertech seems to me the best choice. Cybertechs could craft a consumable item like a "single use barber droid" for hair/beard and something similar for facial features.

Regardless of how it's implemented I hope it's soon. I would really like to change my mains appearance.

We've got reports of a barber shop being in the works, but not too many details on how or when this will be implemented.
Actually this is incorrect. The developers have stated they recognize the desire for this, and that some day they would like to make it available. That said, they have also stated it is currently an extremely low-priority item and is not being worked on.