Underworld Trading schematics...

SirUrza

I don't know about Armormech, but there is a link to a listing for all the Synth patterns in one of the stickies in this forum. Personally, I just got everything I could, until I was at the point where I could determine what I was missing, then I wrote that down on a pad. I keep that in front of me when I'm checking the GTN for schematics.

The only tricky part is that some of the low level sets don't have a helm. 19 and under, I think. The level listed on the pieces corresponds with the UWT mission levels you need to run. For example, if I have the Hooligan Helm, which requires level 27 to wear, then I have to run the UWT missions in that level range to get the rest of the set.

• 2 weeks later...
The only tricky part is that some of the low level sets don't have a helm. 19 and under, I think.

The level 19 sets are the lowest level that have headgear. They're all faction locked, so you need patterns for each faction if you want to be able to make the lowest level available crafted orange headgear for both sides. As far as I know these are the lowest level head pieces available in the game, other than the level 17 head pieces that drop from Hammer Station, which are blue and not moddable. These might be the lowest level orange head pieces available anywhere, or at least they're the most commonly available ones I know of (nice for leveling alts if you want to get them in a head piece as soon as possible, and especially if you take the time to crit an augmented one for them . . . though low level augments are scarce unless you also have farmed the schematics with your slicing alt).