when are server transfers coming?

warstory

I am going to be straight up honest, I have a life and I am not rerolling the same character I have now on another server. That would be a grind for me and would make this game unenjoyable. I like this game but not enough to reroll. I logged in today and saw 5 people in fleet at 11 pm est stood for 20 mins with no que, that is just unreal and quite honestly unacceptable. I do understand that there is probably alot of work involved to merge servers but like any job find away to get it done cause it was due yesterday.

Greetings, warstory!

We realize that server population is a very important topic of discussion with the Community right now. To help keep our forums better organized and feedback consolidated, we ask that you share any thoughts or concerns about server transfers in the existing thread, FREE Character Transfers are Coming!.

Also, here is some additional information from Dallas Dickinson regarding the timing of server transfers from a recent Weekly Q&A:

Arymono: When will character transfers be available for everybody?

Dallas Dickinson (Senior Producer, Live Services): We will be rolling out our Character Transfer Service in early summer. First we’ll have some targeted free transfers from/to specific servers, but that will be followed with a broader system where you can either take advantage of free promotional transfers to specific servers or paid transfers to the server of your choice. We know everyone has more questions about character transfer, and we’ll reveal more details closer to the launch date.

Hope this helps! Thanks for your understanding.