True Mirror ?

BlackRobin

Wouldn't the mirror class of an Imperial Agent be an SiS Agent??? I don't understand how a smuggler mirrors an agent. Maybe this should be in the Lore section....

They're gameplay mechanic mirrors, not lore or story or place in the war or anything else mirrors.

Edited by KryloKillian

They're gameplay mechanic mirrors, not lore or story or place in the war or anything else mirrors.

And it leads to at least one puzzling conundrum with regards to the Smuggler/IA: "Slice Droid".

The intro movie for the IA shows that he/she is an acomplished hacker. The same cannot be said for the Smuggler who is constantly shown to resolve "computer problems" with a well placed blast.

And yet, they can both effortlessly hack a droid, from 30 meters, and leave it out of combat for 1 minute.

Strange.... ;)

I'm sure there are other little quirks like this between the Bounty Hunter and the Trooper (but I haven't played a BH yet, so cannot comment). Doubt there is anything like that between the Jedi and Sith classes, as they truly are mirrors in all aspects.

Wouldn't the mirror class of an Imperial Agent be an SiS Agent??? I don't understand how a smuggler mirrors an agent. Maybe this should be in the Lore section....

Lore-wise you wouldn't want to play an SiS agent because, well, the SiS sucks.

Seriously, whatever Republic class you play, you constantly encounter SiS agents who need your help to accomplish their missions, or rescue them, or clean up their botched messes. If you play Imperial you encounter the SiS frequently and defeat them at every turn with your deadly fascist efficiency while they bumble around making hypocritical speeches about the Rights of Man while casually violating those rights at every opportunity.

If you engaged the SiS to get a cat out of a tree, they'd cordon off the neighbourhood, intern all the neighbours on Belsavis, carpet bomb the street, miss the tree and eventually DNA match the cat's remains from charred bone fragments. Then they'd lose the paperwork and leave the neighbours in carbonite with the Esh-kah for three hundred years.

SiS = duuumb.

Edited by Flaminica

Lore-wise you wouldn't want to play an SiS agent because, well, the SiS sucks.

Seriously, whatever Republic class you play, you constantly encounter SiS agents who need your help to accomplish their missions, or rescue them, or clean up their botched messes. If you play Imperial you encounter the SiS frequently and defeat them at every turn with your deadly fascist efficiency while they bumble around making hypocritical speeches about the Rights of Man while casually violating those rights at every opportunity.

If you engaged the SiS to get a cat out of a tree, they'd cordon off the neighbourhood, intern all the neighbours on Belsavis, carpet bomb the street, miss the tree and eventually DNA match the cat's remains from charred bone fragments. Then they'd lose the paperwork and leave the neighbours in carbonite with the Esh-kah for three hundred years.

SiS = duuumb.

I LOLed at work, thanks a bunch.

The smuggler story mirrors the BH and the IA story mirrors the trooper.

This is not true. The Smuggler story is only similar to the BH story in that they both are not apart of the republic/empire at the start. and the IA story is MUCH different to the Trooper story.