Watchman + healing proc relic

Eszi

• 1 month later...
All I know is that it actually works, i.e. the relic activates when you heal yourself from the dot crits.

Anyone knows if it's worth it?

I'd say: No, just no

You get like a 50% chance to heal someone for 400 hp or whatever every 20 sec?

Better get a WH power relic with 113 power and just kill sh*t

Double WH relic is the BIS you can get right now.

Healing for us is an additional factor - not something you should actively focus on. Our first and foremost job is to DPS, leave the healing for the healers :D

is wh pve wise better then the daily com one? I honestly haven't compared them since the wh relics changed

Even PvE wise, WH one should be better. Calculating the numbers out using the Boundless Ages Relics, the BH relic gives you 315 power on use for 30 seconds on a 2 min CD. That equates to a 25% uptime, or roughly 78.75 extra power, assuming you use it every CD. Meanwhile the WH gives you 113 power passively.

This fact is exacerbated more so by the Watchman bleeds, since the majority of our damage come from DoTs which utilizes the passive CD more effectively. Sure, before 1.3 we could pop on-power relic for burst on Annihilation and Master-strike, but ultimately, it is our DoTs which we derive most of our damage from.

How about WH power relic and the campaign internal/elemental proc relic? Has anyone tested the flat increase from to proc vs. the passive power increase of running 2 WH relics? Edited by jdemast

How about WH power relic and the campaign internal/elemental proc relic? Has anyone tested the flat increase from to proc vs. the passive power increase of running 2 WH relics?

I've done some hammering (7/8 mins every time) on my training dummy and dps seemed a slightly higher with the proc relic.

However, that test was a 8 min constant fight. I think ( and this is pure theory) that my average fight in pvp doesn't last long enough to make the proc relic count. So i personally choose for double WH power relic

Edited by Stealios

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.