Marauder Mods

I am level 42, and fully specced in carnage with 2 points in ravager talent. So far I have been focusing on strength over endurance and critical chance over power. But I have found myself having to seek outside help for getting through my class quests. Should I make my admiring guardian, mods might and enhancements/crystals critical and/or power? I'm trying to think of the best combination to optimize my character for solo leveling. Thanks in advance.

Oh FYI, I have agile judgement top and pants on, the foundry marauder gloves, one of the orange head gears on and I forget what boots I have. I think my other gear is green, save for lightsabers and implants/earpiece.

My current skill build: http://www.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-calculator/marauder/9/?build=000000000000000000000000000003203020212012022120023001002000000000000000000000000000

Edited by GarrickBlackSun
Added skill tree build

what companion are you using, and how well are they geared?

I was annihilation spec while leveling, used Quinn, geared him ONLY in quest reward gear, and myself was a mix of some orange, and mostly blues... the entire time I was leveling I was doing quests and planets 3-4 levels above me.

There is only 1 class quest that should be difficult, and that's near the end.

I don't know much about carnage, but if you're having issues, it's most likely for 2 reasons.. Gear and companion choice and how you utilize that companion plays a big role also..

if you decide to try annihilation, I suggest this build for a level 42 marauder

CLICK ME

Edited by Thundergulch

You're probably better off trying Anni if you're picking crit over power. With Towering Rage your scream is going to be 100% crit and you'll want as much strength and power as you can get for Ravage after you pop gore.