Kinrath Spider - My Server is alive

Tovox

Cookies are my main weekness... Chocolate chip... whenever the wife really wants something from me, there are fresh homemade chocolate chip cookies waiting for me ;)

We like cookies aswell, you drive a hard bargan but if cookies seal the deal you will have them!

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to take the time to let you all know that things are improving on my server Kinrath Spider. http://www.c4news.net/gallery/m/5552721/detail/65689#pid=554420 Take a look at the photo. We jumped up to a whole 39 republic players that the most we have had all week it must be cause its Friday at 8:40pm . I hope we can keep it up!!!

We have 39 players at 6:30 PM on the Imp side on my server and a few of them are actually moving around. Eat your heart out. I was going to check one of my republic characters but was to afraid so can't give you a count there.

Edit - Just dropped to 27 so I take it back.

Edited by asbalana

We have 39 players at 6:30 PM on the Imp side on my server and a few of them are actually moving around. Eat your heart out. I was going to check one of my republic characters but was to afraid so can't give you a count there.

Edit - Just dropped to 27 so I take it back.

27 is still a good number, I am sure you can start a group for something fun right?

27 is still a good number, I am sure you can start a group for something fun right?

True and it is better than 25 which is the current count.

I saw someone pause by the GTN kiosk and for a second thought someone on my server was going to get lucky and actually sell sometihing. But no luck, he just went on without stopping.