Looking for a new PvP server

GenosArmagus

So basically i want to play on a heavily populated PvP server since i am sick of playing on light ones, i am in the Europe region and i am English, if anyone can recommend a good server to join where there is at least a standard amount of people then it would be much appreciated.

Since when is the US part of EUROPE? Geography fail.

Well tbh, the server is busy almost 24/7, especially during the day. Best thing for the OP to do, is to log-in during his primetime and see if it's to his liking.

true... I was think that he is in Europe and want to play in a EUA server... but I guess that I just see "high pop server/ pvp" :D

OP didn't specify that he needed to play on an EU server. Some of asia pacific players chose west coast USA over Australia because apparently the ping times are better (or so I've read)

The fatman is the most populated server. Even if there were still long queue times (there are not), you'd probably be OK because your timezone.

So i would be fine to play on this server regardless of the fact that i'm in europe?

So i would be fine to play on this server regardless of the fact that i'm in europe?

You should go play on Tomb of Freedon Nadd, it's the most populated EU pvp server. It even has server full queue on occasions.

You should go play on Tomb of Freedon Nadd, it's the most populated EU pvp server. It even has server full queue on occasions.

If you compare 2 servers with satisfactory population (e.g. the fatman and tomb of freedom nadd), you want to play on the server with the best (smallest) ping time. Usually this means the geographically closest.

Torstatus.net lists tomb of freedom nadd as the second most populous server. It is likely your best bet as dmasterr suggests.

If you compare 2 servers with satisfactory population (e.g. the fatman and tomb of freedom nadd), you want to play on the server with the best (smallest) ping time. Usually this means the geographically closest.

Torstatus.net lists tomb of freedom nadd as the second most populous server. It is likely your best bet as dmasterr suggests.

OK thanks for the advice

"most fun" is very subjective. What is "most fun" depends a lot on your personality (which we do not know).

That said, many people rate the (PvE) bounty hunter and imperial agent story line among their favorite.

Do you want to be a jedi like Obi-wan or Yoda? Play a jedi. Do you want to be like Darth Vader? Play a sith.

You can pretty much do any roll (healing, DPS, tank) with any of the 4 basic classes. This picture might help explain how different classes game play in combat.

Edited by funkiestj

Tomb is the busiest eu server full stop. It's busier than p v e servers. I am on it and it's great fun. only problem is questing is a bit slow because others grab objectives before u.

Meh i can live with it, i want to play on a server where there are more people in a planet then just me

The FATMAN has 5 min ques at 8am, its amazing. Clearly the best pvp server, very well populated on both factions. I played a few wz and I saw different people every time. I think it has become the default server for those frustrated with their server.

The FATMAN has 5 min ques at 8am, its amazing. Clearly the best pvp server, very well populated on both factions. I played a few wz and I saw different people every time. I think it has become the default server for those frustrated with their server.

Unfortunately since i am in the UK my ping would be the greatest so i am more inclined to go for Tomb of Fredon Nadd

I looked at that server as well and it is fine, very well populated, Fatman was just the busiest on the 24 hr graph which I like, Im up at 5am sometimes. As far as ping there are UK players on US servers, I'm no technician but their gameplay seems fine. Maybe test them out first.

Greetings everyone!

We just wanted to thank everyone for their helpful and constructive replies to the thread author's question! It is always great seeing the community help each other!

Have a great day! :)

Europe is a city in Uhhmerica...didnt you know?

America signed over the nation to the bankers. Thank The Federal Reserve Act.

As for server Tomb Of Fredon Nadd

Edited by Cempa