The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Found my new home

-psychonaut-

Hello I've been playing SWTOR for about 2 weeks and I'm loving it! I've played a multitude of mmos since 2002 and no other game I've played has got me hooked as much as this one . . .well minus Everquest since it was my first.

I've never really followed the world of Star Wars but I do enjoy the movies. Since I'm not that familiar with the main characters I would google them so I knew who the NPCs were talking about. Just the other day I googled Lord Revan when I came across the revanite questline on my bounty hunter since I never heard of the guy.

One thing I'll mention is with past mmos I'd stay up late or play during a good portion of the day just so I could get a few levels, get that new spell or piece of gear, etc but with SWTOR I find myself playing just to see what happens next in my class storyline. This game plays like a good book - you want to keep turning the pages to see what happens next.

Anyway I like playing as ranged DPS but wanted a break from casting spells (I know, the Force =/= magic) so I've been playing a sniper on the Jedi Covenant server who is currently level 11. I started out on Elysium but found the population to be lacking so I re rolled.

Well its getting late here so I'll end my rambling with "May the Force be with you."