A Somewhat Impractical Suggestion

gauchotodd

I'm sure I'm not the first and won't be the last to suggest this, but if it gets enough attention, perhaps it can work.

After logging in this morning and finding every server on both coasts with a light poopulation except for The Fatman, I suggest everybody who is experiencing low population grief start playing a character on that server. I don't care to do this myself for many reasons, but will anyway for these reasons:

My beloved level 50 PvPer cannot queue regularly enough to break up the monotony of doing the same dailies and keep it interesting. The same is true of flashpoints, et cetera, because the people who want to do them are too spread out amongst servers and playing schedules.

Why reroll on a dead server when you can reroll on a full server and actually play the game for the content it's supposed to provide? Server transfers are coming eventually, so we will certainly be able to bring these characters back into our legacy should we choose.

If the developers see that one single server consistently has a heavy or full population, but all the others are light or (gasp!) completely dead, then they will have a sure sign that we, the customers and players, are dissatisfied and are taking action to get their attention to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT in a PROMPT manner.

Just a somewhat impractical suggestion to help facilitate the solution we all desire so much.

Since it is currently prime time playing time, I checked server populations, and The Fatman is one of two listed as being Heavy, the other being Jedi Covenant, which is a PvE server, unlike The Fatman. So, if you are not into PvP as much, that is a fine alternative to still obtain said goal.

Edit: on a side note, I really don't know how this ended up in the Community forum, as I fully intended it to be under General. Is there a way to move this post?

Edited by gauchotodd