The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Voidstar bug is back

pogmahone

might as well add it to the same list as the gates that seem to take extra long for the defenders so as people die they can wait helplessly as the attackers get a few extra minutes and plant quite easily...as I have said before pvp is borked in this game. borked being a norwegian word meaning "working as intended" :)

It happened to me once, when after solid defense the imperials decided that stealth cap is a good move. They used the bug, only to find themselves on the other side of the door. For the next 5 mins they were trying to cap on the other side, while we were disabling the bombs on ours.

I've seen it happening again as well.

However, I don't really bother personally, every time Voidstar pops up I excuse myself politely and leave. Just can't see this warzone anymore. I disliked it all the way, however since the reduced TTK in 1.2 it's even more annoying. It's a massive gibfest, you keep on respawning like crazy and stalemates are still common. :rolleyes:

Why did Strand of the Acients work and Voidstar does not? Well, because the doors in Voidstar are 20 meters apart instead of 400.