Synthweaver Rakata Belt - can someone confirm

konstan

Can someone with synthweaving just please confirm that they have indeed crit crafted a rakata belt with an augment slot after 1.2, preferrably recently. I am not asking for a lecture on probabilities. Just "yes i just got one after X attempts". Edited by konstan

Can someone with synthweaving just please confirm that they have indeed crit crafted a rakata belt with an augment slot after 1.2, preferrably recently. I am not asking for a lecture on probabilities. Just "yes i just got one after X attempts".

I know I did because I remember buying the Biometric Crystal Alloy from the GTN. It took me 6 tries on it to get an augment slot.

I did this weekend. It was the first attempt using the droid, please note the I have the crit chance mod, and I had him at 6.8K affection. I had 3 or 4 attempts with Azshara at max affection with no luck. - and I got the Biometric crystal alloy back from RE my old belt :D

The bracers took me 10 attempts, all of them using Aszhara at max affection. From RE these items, I've got the crystal back 2 times.