Power vs. Expertise Crystal

Assuming a full set of non-altered War Hero gear (double relics included), do you think the color crystals in the weapons would be better off giving 80 expertise or swap them to get 80 power?

I'm not full WH yet, but I'm curious how much bonus 80 expertise gives you at that gear level.

I went with power as well.

I don't think the small amount of expertise on the crystal makes enough difference. I even drop one of the pvp relics and one use one so that I can use the second one to stack stats.

I went with power, also a lot of power mods. Sitting at about 1181 expertise and 515 bonus dmg.

le sigh... mainstats > surge > crit > power. Go check out the mmo-mechanics post on this. Crits and burst kills better than sustained for pvp.

le sigh... mainstats > surge > crit > power. Go check out the mmo-mechanics post on this. Crits and burst kills better than sustained for pvp.

I didn't list my str (around 1750), surge (75%), or crit (25% sacrificed 5% for more power b/c I have the op buff anyway)...doesnt mean Im not aware of this. And I assure you my stat layout is great for pvp

Edited by KhalifaHaze

• 2 months later...
I went with power as well.

I don't think the small amount of expertise on the crystal makes enough difference. I even drop one of the pvp relics and one use one so that I can use the second one to stack stats.

+51 expertise.. just exactly how much is a small amount to you? 2(+51) expertise seems like a hefty difference to me.