Voidstar...Whiskey Tango Charlie

Hyryu

So, I was playing Voidstar last night when after defeating the opposing team, they all started spawning on the other side of the door. I felt bad for them as the door still needed to be blown up for them to progress but our team kept diffusing the bomb. I see that this has been an issue as far back as January. I'm curious though, could we get in trouble for not letting them blow up the door and progress?

Yea, I wouldn't worry about it. Just move on. I'm sure the other players on that team understand that it bugged too. played 3-4 games last night in a row where we started at a disadvantage as far as player numbers were concerned. Just played it through. Frustrating but what can you do? Make the issue known and hope for the best.

This happened to me about a month ago. We were Imp's playing against Imp's and all of us started just chatting it up in /1 for about 5 minutes until the round ended. It's been reported on a few occasions I've heard of (including mine), kind of surprised it hasn't been fixed.

This happened to me 3 times since 1.2 and never before.

And yeah it's really annoying since neither faction can do anything but wait out the time..

It didn't happen for me until after 1.2 as well. One nice thing is the apposing team was able to build up plant objective points and we built up bomb diffuse points.