Most servers are dead - we need transfers now, not in early summer

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record....

The 1.3 Test Server Patch Notes make no mention of server transfers.

Pro tip to BW: the natives are restless, get us off these empty servers before you do ANYTHING else.

They test that by copying your character to the test server.

I don't think there is any truth to this. Do you have something from the development team or other rationale to back up the claim? I could also say this system of transferring to the pts is the exact same as they did before, without having any idea of what they're actually doing.

Characters are being manually copied to the test server because the transfer tool is not ready yet, also its a copy to not transfer to the PTS. Though I would happily actually transfer my toons there as my server is a fkg graveyard and PTS would be a cool place to hangout until I can gauge which server to go to

I don't know why you guys are complaining the pop is very healthy in FATMAN...........Although i had to leave 2 servers with millions of credits, 20 plus legacy (twice) and none of my friends are playing anymore. I dont see why people arn't just rerolling.:rolleyes: With the fact that bioware fired a lot of employees I am not surprised its taking so long, just now its going to take even longer. I was hoping to have it ready in 15 days as my sub will be up....but then PRIORITIES are not biowares strong suit.

I don't know why you guys are complaining the pop is very healthy in FATMAN

i had to leave 2 servers with millions of credits, 20 plus legacy (twice) and none of my friends are playing anymore

There you go :)

I feel it took a fair bit of effort and pretty good portion of what time I have available to get that stuff. Give me my stuff back and I'll resub tomorrow.

Hi all,

You can now find details and an update regarding the server transfer program right here:

http://www.swtor.com/blog/character-transfer-server-populations-and-you

In addition, we also have an ongoing discussion thread on the announcement right here:

Character Transfer, Server Populations and You

In order to consolidate all discussion and feedback regarding the server transfer program, we're going to close this thread and ask that the community continue to use the existing one to discuss this topic.

Thanks!