If you face your main...

masterbason

Hi guys!

Usually I try not start new posts, cuz my english is not so good, but this PVP forum needs help... almost nothing valuable... O_o

So... let's start a good discussion or try...

If you face your main character, what strategy you could use to beat him?

Tell us what 'tree' are you using and your weakness/strongs/strategies...

Edited by masterbason

Vig spec guardian:

Depends on the class I'm playing:

On anything, for the love of god don't use a slow

Look for the unremitting buff to make sure I don't use a knockback/stun within 4 seconds of a leap.

After a leap run away as fast as possible because I know a master strikes is coming, if i can't, blow a cooldown or use an accuracy reducing ablitly or dodge.

Hi guys!

Usually I try not start new posts, cuz my english is not so good, but this PVP forum needs help... almost nothing valuable... O_o

So... let's start a good discussion or try...

If you face your main character, what strategy you could use to beat him?

Tell us what 'tree' are you using and your weakness/strongs/strategies...

Dps operative.

For ranged:

Dot, kite. Hard part - is correctly counter opening. I f you know what o do and when - operative is a joke.

For melee:

Try to minimise damage in opening rotation, then kite, set up your burst, rush in and fist operative mersiless.

My strong side - good damage in shrot time. If you will be dumb enough to eat full stunlock - you will probobly end with 30% or dead if ill use adrenal+relic and crit HS and BS (If you are not tank, of course).

My weak side - dead meat after burst, with no chance to somehow reach my target if cloacking screen on a cd and target out of 10m range.

Very effective in stomping bads. Godlike in it, i would say.

Very ineffective in a team against well organized team. Mostly because i cant switch targets for spike pressure and somehow live through focus, at least few seconds for healer to cast heal.

Avarage sustained dps. Weakest defensive CDs. Positioning requirement could be a factor with laggy **** happening.

I mean, its really not ok if you are trying to open on a pulled out of guard healer and eating AoE right before seeing that your target actually was few feet behind, and you were circling around empty place trying to find and angle for atack.

Edited by Maxkardinal