Willpower-based tanking Matrix Cubes

Harukaze

Okay, I applaud Bioware for remembering that Shadow and Assassin tanks exist in terms of Artifice... finally getting willpower-based craftable Shields is extremely nice.

So... howsabout finally giving us a Matrix Cube? Yes, better gear exists out there, but the whole point of Matrix Cubes as I see it is that you can get a quick boost at level 50 to help you on your way. Especially as a tank, who *needs* to have a certain degree of gear before attempting content, we need that boost. Every other tank has a Matrix Cube except for us.

I love the Kinetic/Darkness tanking style. My Shadow is a full-time Kinetic tank and has been since level 10; and when I wanted to experience the Inquisitor storyline there was no doubt - I went Assassin and plan to be a Darkness tank the moment I turn 50 [leveling as Darkness was less-feasible thanks to our healer not showing up until Hoth].

It's been six months. Longer, really, since you were told about this well back into beta. It's about time to finally give us the Willpower-based tanking Matrix Cube.

Really? That's extremely disappointing. Normally I can't stand doing dailies. Repetitive missions in any game make me not want to play any more. But I've been forcing myself to do so to get the Black Hole relic, since I don't get a Matrix Cube. Now you're telling me it's not even really worth it.

Bioware! Seriously! Throw us a damn bone already!

I 2nd that.

And IMO, 1 Blackhole + Matrix is top of the line for most other classes. With DPS stats on a Will tanker, not so much.

+1 for willpower based tanking matrix cube

please and thank you