Sorcerer changes

TwitchWINs

Meh all i can say is Lightning is in a pretty bad state atm for pvp but still very viable when played right as i have said many times madness is better spec but not fun at all and i can be just as effective as lightning then madness :p what i would like to se is

Corruption new talent being

"Static Overload"(Your connection to the force overloads, granting 245% effectiveness to your next static barrier)

Madness talent change<2-3min CD>

"Creeping terror" ( Paralyzes the target in fear, immobilizing it for 2 seconds and dealing

854 internal damage over 18 seconds. In addition, if the Creeping Terror is dispelled it will cause (X) damage to the dispeller and/or silence them for (2-4) sec.

Lightning talent change

switch Polarity shift/Thundering blast in the talent tree

"Polarity shift" (Your connection to the force shifts, granting 20% alacrity for 10 seconds and making the next cast within 10 seconds instant)

These changes would NOT effect pve in a negative way and would also not overscale in pve/pvp, what it would accomplish would be to make madness slightly more efficient in the way of people not being to dispel dots making you not waste 100+ force to put new dots every 5 sec also making corruption a more viable healer in pvp and making lightning slightly more mobile in pve/pvp

I would prefer that Polarity Shift make you immune to interrupts for the duration (instead of your instant cast thing).

I don't think it would make healers OP since Polarity Shift is 21 points deep into Lightning, meaning they'd have to give up Innervate to get it.

Edited by pureeffinmetal

Why not just remove the RNG from the build? Allow the player to use what he wants, when he wants but have CD's to balance it out?

I don't want to wait for procs to do:

CL+TB+Barrage, I want to do it when I want to do it but under CD's ofc.