should have had kotor 3..

Sarfux

So we can have a bunch of idiotic entitled players bash the ending and call for a "Reclaim KoTOR 3" movement? No thank you. Let KoTOR 3 remain in limbo to avoid the same fate as Mass Effect 3. Let the entitled gamer die out alone and bored and a new generation of respectful, well mannered gamer crops up.

You know this only happened once with a bioware game, right? And only because it truly was a terrible ending?

I would like kotor 3 too but not if bioware makes it. Oh please don't let them rip Kotor 2's story apart any further.

So we can have a bunch of idiotic entitled players bash the ending and call for a "Reclaim KoTOR 3" movement? No thank you. Let KoTOR 3 remain in limbo to avoid the same fate as Mass Effect 3. Let the entitled gamer die out alone and bored and a new generation of respectful, well mannered gamer crops up.

What exactly do you think we have in TOR?

Lets be thankfull they didnt.

I wish they had as long as Lucasarts gave them the time they needed. LucasArts rushed Kotor 2, look at all of the cut content from Kotor 2: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cut_content_from_Star_Wars:_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_II:_The_Sith_Lords

Despite the ending cutscene being lame, I still enjoyed Kotor 2 more than I did Kotor 1. The Locations and the ability to turn companions to the dark or light and to train them as Sith or Jedi made it a better game to me.

Edited by Tuscad

Lets be thankfull they didnt.

Funny, because the overall writing in KotOR II blew KotOR out of the water. Chris Avellone's writing beat Drew Karpyshyn on all levels. If they had been given the time they needed to get everything done, instead of having their deadline continuously pushed forward, KotOR II would have been THE epic that everyone remembers KotOR to be.

• 2 months later...

All this talk about KOTOR has me wanting to put the keyboard down and break out the X-Box and play KOTOR again... again.

Replayability because it's fun and awesome is very good. Replay necessity because it's all there is to do is very bad.

Unfortunately BioWare just did not get it.