Where is the off topic section?

DarthWoad

Wouldnt it be easier to move well written threads to the off topic section instead of deleting them? I suppose this thread is gonna be locked for being off topic? WHY CANT WE WIN :(

Its like they dont want us to have a community!

Edited by DarthWoad

Wouldnt it be easier to move well written threads to the off topic section instead of deleting them? I suppose this thread is gonna be locked for being off topic? WHY CANT WE WIN :(

Its like they dont want us to have a community!

Off Topic

LOL. Gee, why not throw a rock through a bank window and see if the police show up? Kids . . .

I think your missing the point. What he is looking for is a section where it doesn't deal directly with the game itself which these forums do not have. Someplace where we can stretch our voices out and speak whats on our minds without the forum police saying "well, we just cant have that" and close the threads. Someplace where (lets just take the mothers day threads for example) we can say "Happy mothers day" and for them not to be closed just because they did not deal directly with starwars.

I think your missing the point. What he is looking for is a section where it doesn't deal directly with the game itself which these forums do not have. Someplace where we can stretch our voices out and speak whats on our minds without the forum police saying "well, we just cant have that" and close the threads. Someplace where (lets just take the mothers day threads for example) we can say "Happy mothers day" and for them not to be closed just because they did not deal directly with starwars.
My apologies. I took my sarcasticc tone from the poster's desire to start a thread about other MMOs with expressed intent to test mod adherence to the forum guidlines. Edited by GalacticKegger

My apologies. I took my sarcasticc tone from the poster's desire to start a thread about other MMOs with expressed intent to test mod adherence to the forum guidlines.

I'm with you there! Haliy should l2chill ;)

Edited by Sauska

I totally got the sarcasm as soon as you wrote it. I'm just beyond fed up with the amount of threads that get deleted just because "there not related to starwars" and wanted to re-emphasis that some threads just should not be deleted because of the fact.

I totally got the sarcasm as soon as you wrote it. I'm just beyond fed up with the amount of threads that get deleted just because "there not related to starwars" and wanted to re-emphasis that some threads just should not be deleted because of the fact.
Hehe ... read my sig please. Were it to happen I believe more off-topic discussions would be allowed to propagate. Kudos I guess to the griefers for making life miserable for the rest of us who are here to help make a game we enjoy playing even better.