The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Email Timeframe Would be nice

RetroRayner

I would imagine there are hundreds of thousands of people world wide spamming the game login every minute.

Why not give a timeframe for releasing emails so people don't sit wasting time?

Announce how oftern you will release emails instead of saying "waves throughout the day"

Every hour 2 hours etc

Here you go:

Timeframe is between the 13th and the 19th, waves are sent as soon as there is room and/or statistics shows it's ready, people in those waves are based on the order they entered their pre-order code.

Any "schedule" that they release, no matter how loosely the estimate they give, will be taken as a "promise" and there will be an uproar if they can't keep it for whatever reason, so no they shouldn't/can't.

Edited by WereMops

Which is why I said people are spamming login, if they annouce they will release emails every 2 hours then people can try and loggin every 2 hours instead of every 1 minute like I know some people are.

I didn't enter my code until September 12th, so I don't expect to get in today, but a difinitive answer would be nice, so I can get on with my life.

Yeah, I can see that. I entered my code at 8am on July 21st, and I'm still not in, and why I'm spamming it. I stand a very good chance of getting in very soon.

Hello everyone,

We know you are all excited to find out when you will be getting in-game, but we are asking that everyone wishing to discuss a potential "timeline" or details on when Early Access invites will be sent out keep that conversation to this thread. As there is another place to carry on this thread will be closed.