Stuck with group missions

psikofunkster

im not enough powerful to defeat the dark lord, and there's one mission remnant (one who requieres a group)

Gear up

Stim up

Use pots.

A lvl 15 knight can defeat the class quest, you as lvl 17 should be able to do it easily..

Edited by Kirameki

im not enough powerful to defeat the lord Tarnis, and there's one mission remnant Justicar territory (one who requieres a group) :(

You are not required to do any Heroic Missions in order to proceed. Those are just for flavor and extra XP (and you can get some nice moddable drops); however they are not mandatory so you should be good to go.

Gear up

Stim up

Use pots.

A lvl 15 knight can defeat the class quest, you as lvl 17 should be able to do it easily..

I was thinking the same exact thing and to also add, learn when to use interrupts.

PPL who claim to be able to level-appropriately solo everything to 50 are being rather disengenuous. That doesn't mean a player can't solo through to level 50. But it does mean there is plenty of advanced content along the way intended to challenge groups that is non grata for soloists. The best thing any player can do in this game is to find themselves a dance partner, get comfortable with CC & interrupts, and learn companion microing intimately. Having just one friend for a constant playing partner makes all the difference, and opens up both Flashpoints and Heroic 4s. Edited by GalacticKegger

PPL who claim to be able to level-appropriately solo everything to 50 are being rather disengenuous. That doesn't mean a player can't solo through to level 50. But it does mean there is plenty of advanced content along the way intended to challenge groups that is non grata for soloists.

I'm pretty sure that nobody here is claiming that they can solo all on-level Heroic or Area 4 content or flashpoints, so I'm not sure where your are coming from with your disingenuous comment. The advice here is for handling your class quests, which are indeed soloable.

Some might be a little tough, and some players will have an easier time than others, but with thought and preparation, all the 'solo' content is soloable. You are quite right about finding a regular partner, though, as this will make things a great deal easier all round.

H.

I'm pretty sure that nobody here is claiming that they can solo all on-level Heroic or Area 4 content or flashpoints, so I'm not sure where your are coming from with your disingenuous comment. The advice here is for handling your class quests, which are indeed soloable.

Some might be a little tough, and some players will have an easier time than others, but with thought and preparation, all the 'solo' content is soloable. You are quite right about finding a regular partner, though, as this will make things a great deal easier all round.

H.

As unfortunate as it may be, there are griefers in these forums who disenegnuously boast about soloing everything level appropriately to "prove" that the game isn't an MMO. Hence my opening remark.

I have begun skipping all Heroic 4s and Heroic 2s. There are just no players on that want to run anything. Usually I have between 12 to 15 other players on HOTH etc, but no pne is doing Heroics unless that have a leveling guild...which are dying a slow death right now. Good Luck, and just skip then for now. You can graft better gear, usually. As far as class quests? I agree with poster above, get a partner who you can play with and work from there.:(

I was thinking the same exact thing and to also add, learn when to use interrupts.

Players don't get interrupts until level 18. That's when all classes get their dedicated interrupt ability.

I believe some classes get a stun before then, but Marauders/Sentinels don't and it's possible (I do not know) that Guardians/Juggernauts don't.