Game gets it's first major competition at midnight tonight, BW hasn't stepped up.

Al_Sparagus

Been almost 5 months without Bioware having major games competing for players, they really could have sealed the deal and developed a strong player base. Instead the bleed is going to continue as competing games come into play.

They never really created a game deserving of the Bioware of Star Wars name. I really wish they did.

Edited by Al_Sparagus

Been almost 5 months with Bioware having major games competing for players, they really could have sealed the deal and developed a strong player base. Instead the bleed is going to continue because they never really created a game deserving of the Bioware of Star Wars name. I really wish they did.

I'm happy. /shrug

Been almost 5 months with Bioware having major games competing for players, they really could have sealed the deal and developed a strong player base. Instead the bleed is going to continue because they never really created a game deserving of the Bioware of Star Wars name. I really wish they did.

I plan to play both =)

Luckily, I can afford more than 1 game at a time

Not about money, more about time.

What's left for most of us in SWTOR?

Kephess HM?

Been on Farm for weeks.

PVP?

War hero gear grind without any real tangible benefit.

Boredom level?

High.

Legacy?

Serious disappointment.

Edited by Al_Sparagus

Yes you can play both, but your TIME away from TOR will further lower the average player population which will further impact other player's experience.

TOR needs players to stay LOGGED IN and doing things to save it.

D3 is gonna hit TOR hard.

I feel like D3 and SWTOR are kind of different types of games. I plan to play both, like a boss... but D3 (for me at least) is a couch co-op game.

Except...you know...online I guess. A bunch of us have labtops though...

Yeah, because people can't play more then one game.

I guess I should cancel my order for Diablo 3. Obviously if I play one I can't play the other.

I'll tell you exactly why Diablo 3 is competition for SWTOR.

Time. I only have so much time to play games, between family and kids.

Ive I spend 90% of my time playing D3, and only 10% of my time getting on SWTOR, that means SWTOR is going to go, because its not worth paying a subscription for a game you only play ~ a few hours a week.

Even F2P MMOs are direct competition for SWTOR.

Not about money, more about time.

What's left for most of us in SWTOR?

Kephess HM?

Been on Farm for weeks.

PVP?

War hero gear grind without any real tangible benefit.

Boredom level?

High.

Legacy?

Serious disappointment.

I do not disagree with you, I am just hoping that things get moving better with SWTOR. I remember the first year of WoW blew chunks, bugs, all content on farm for months, etc ... but it got better. I just hope SWTOR does also =)

Hi everyone,

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We have closed this thread as the discussion primarily focuses on other games. Please ensure that topics in General Discussion relate to Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Thanks!