Bored

Braaaiins

I'm pretty bored of this game, i've played basically every class.. (minus the sub classes). I think i know the reason behind it but didn't understand it too well due to wearing blinders because of the Star Wars franchise. This game doesn't feel very Massive for an MMO, The way I looked at it was a way in which all of you should be doing. Look at SWTOR... REALLY look at it... besides the fact that EVERYONE is separated and on different spots of the story line.. It's nice for console games, that is the way they run.. but an MMO is much more than a standard console game, you're trying to get a hook in the mouth of your players and keep them for awhile..., this game did keep my attention a bit longer than previous MMOs, due to lightsabers, but in the end, it just feels like i'm wasting my subscription.. on average for a week I spend MAYBE 10 hours on this game.. 40 hours isn't worth 15 dollars especially if, at one point, i was playing wow for 14 hrs a day... (that game had something about it :rak_04:).

TL;DR: The last game I've played that mirrored this game isn't WoW but a F2P game called GW1 :).

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

Because a thread about this topic already exists, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion here:

Fast Bored of SWTOR

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

Thanks!