PVP Vendors in the WZ's

TrooperCam

If I am blind then please slap me now but it would be nice to have a set of PVP vendors in the WZ's for those playing on the planets and warping into the WZ's and back again.

I'm running dailies whilst queued for PVP and dont want to have to head to the fleet everytime I need a new piece of equipment.

Theres enough loading times as it is without making extra trips.

They used to have these, however players were exploiting them for a quick field repair by popping into a warzones, repairing, and then leaving.

They have said they are working on this so that vendors can be in warzones again.

Let them fix their gear and leave. Put work into cross server queues, then you will have enough replacements to fill in the gap when they leave.

no, you should be able to buy comms and PvP stuff. You shouldn't be able to queue just to sell your stuff or repairs. I don't care if they leave early or not. I hate PvErs screwing with PvP system just because they're idiots. How's the PvP group finder supposed to be balanced if there are idiots using it just because they're too lazy to mount and go to nearest vendor ?? I want vendors in WZs, but I rather not have them than having PvE kids screwing the system

Edited to make more sense as an answer

Edited by wolfmith

no, you should be able to buy comms and PvP stuff. You shouldn't be able to queue just to sell your stuff or repairs.
Yep, and the devs agree with you, which is why they said they're going to bring them back without sales or repairs.